new

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another Week... Another Menu

So here we are at the start of yet another week. Why can't weekends last forever?!?! I have had a great weekend filled with reading and lots of work on my new obession; felt food! But it looks like we may have a rough start to our week as Jaxon napped from 5-7 so it will be a late night... but still an early morning... which makes for a grumpy mommy since I didnt get to nap!
But here is the Menu I have come up with for my family
Monday - Thai chicken Thighs and Potatoe skins
Tuesday - Quesadillas
Wednesday - Pasta Bake
Thursday - Chicken Meatball subs
friday - Some sort of chicken and rice dish... yet to be determined
Saturday - I dunno.. ill see what looks good at the seafood counter
Sunday - Leftovers (as per the norm!)
  It looks like I have a few projects that need to get done this week. I need to make 90 invites to the RS activity next month and I need to teach myself the blanket stitch. Those are the two major projects... but Im sure Ill think of more to keep my hands busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment