new

Friday, July 30, 2010

A New Discovery

Tonight we had my good friend and a wonderful photographer, Kim Hawkings take some family pictures for us. She took us to a place I never knew existed and I have spent the majority of my life in Calgary. Just outside the city limits there is a place called Ann & Sandy Conservation. Its just a wildlife preserve. We didn't get very far in down the path since we have little Jaxon who hates the outdoors and pricklies in the grass. But from what I saw it was a beautiful area. I dont know if Id called it a hike but a good walk. I'd like to go back and do some exploring! There is an honor system, they ask for a $2 per person donation. No one is there to make sure you donate but come on lets all make sure we help places like this out!
  Jaxon was hungry and tired so I have to give a shout out to Kim for doing the pictures. Im glad I know how talented Kim is because Im sure despite the lack of pictures Jaxon allowed her to take and his grumpy attitude, that she still got some wonderful shots! I cant wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment