new

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ravioli

Ever since I found the idea to make play food out of felt I have been obessed with the idea. I think its the cutest thing ever! So I have started to make a bunch of it for Christmas gifts.I know I will have to teach myself how to use my sewing machine (that idea scares me!) but for now I have made some no sew Spinach and Cheese Raviolis... I love a glue gun! And I think they are adorable!


I think they turned out pretty darn cute and they were so simple. Ready here is how its done!
1) Cut two pieces of green or orange felt into 2- 3inchx3inch square
2) Hot glue gun around the edge of one square
3) Place a cotton ball in the glue square
4) Top with second square.
5) Cut edge with pinking sheers.
VOILA!
next Im thinking all attempt cookies...and I have a whole list of other plans... so if you have ideas or super cute patterns send them too me! PLEASE
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment