new

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Makes my life easy...ok easier

Today was another lazy day. I wasnt feeling too hot but at least it was nice out and the boys and I could get outside more today then yesterday. I found this picture on my computer and I had to share it; one because its so cute and two because I love these shopping carts! I wish all shopping carts came with steering wheels and two seats! My Boys love them and will sit still for all my grocery shopping, even the big trips! Who ever thought of these gets a Nobel Peace prize in my books... its sure makes my life more peaceful!

I love the internet! Today I googled Blanket stitch and I found a really fun blog that taught my how to do it. Im still no pro but Im getting pretty good. I was going to post pictures of the felt food I made today but we had a big thunderstorm this evening and the power was on and off so I didnt get any pictures. Ill post them tomorrow.
Also Im reading and really enjoying a new book (well new to me book) Stay tuned for the review...Im about half way through so give me about a week... maybe!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment