new

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shrimp

I love shrimp! I love it even more since I came up with this recipe... I guess its not the shrimp that makes it so special but the sauce. I got this idea from a recipe for Bang Bang Shrimp... but I tweaked it alot... so now I dont even think I could call it my take on Bang Bang shrimp... its something entirely new... and it needs a name...
 Unnamed shrimp

Sauce
3/4 cup Mayo
2 Tbsp Asian Hot Chili Sauce
1 Tbsp Honey

1) Mix together and set aside
(its simple yet amazing!)

Shrimp
1 lb shrimp (peeled and tails off)
2 eggs
Panko

1) heat 2 inches of oil in a dutch oven to 350 degrees 
2) Dredge Shrimp in eggs and then in Panko
3) Drop into oil and deep fry for 1-2 minutes
4) remove and dip in sauce... enjoy!

Yes mom I will make you some next time Im in Edmonton... OH I just had an idea... Ill make this shrimp with my Jamician beef and have a beyond AMAZING surf and Turf! now Im super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment