new

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Menu

Do you know what is worse then starting a new week... starting a new week after a week of holidays! BOO!! But I am looking forward to this week. I have been really tired lately but I have a new burst of energy after talking with one of my crafty friends and we are both starting Christmas projects! YAY! yes I know its July... I like to get it done early! Then I can enjoy the season! Ill work on my current list of projects and then Ill post those tomorrow for you!
  Since its Sunday its time for my weekly menu... I went shopping in my mom's freezer and fridge before I left so Im excited that I wont have a very big grocery list at all... pinching pennies!
Monday - Chicken Pizza
Tuesday - Egg Sammies (I have a thing that night... so it has to be a fast dinner)
Wednesday - Bang Bang Shrimp
Thursday - Chicken Fajitas
Friday - undecided... Ill look through my recipes!
Saturday - BBQ Burgers!
Sunday - Leftovers
Thanks again for the food mom! And to all you who read this... if you see something that sounds yummy... just ask for the recipe and Ill post it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment