new

Monday, July 19, 2010

Point Programs

Hello World!
  Today was a boring rainy/cloudy/windy/cold day here. So me and the boys stayed inside most of the day... except for a trip to Walmart. So nothing too exciting happened here... except that we had far too much screen time for the boys... it seemed like Jaxon was either watching TV, playing Wii, playing DS or playing computer all day... I hate those days. So I have decided that come the fall/winter I need to be better prepared for inside days. I want to make up "Fun Boxes" filled with all sorts of crafts/games to play in the house. What are some of yoru favorite inside activities??? I need ideas!
  So here is my mom tip for the day... Join Point Programs! I love free stuff, so I love Point programs. I am an airmiles Junkie and redeem for gift cards almost every 2-3 weeks. Since I have had the babies I have joined Nestle points and I get points for buying formula (which is a thrill since its so darn expensive) Every couple of containers of formula gets me a coupon for free gerber treats. (Owen eats those things non stop! although he eats anything non stop!) And I have recently discovered pampers points to grow. I wish I had found this one sooner. you dont get many points for the amount you spend but then again you had ot buy diapers and wipes anyways so why not earn free stuff. Im saving up for a Monster bowling set for one the boys come christmas time... I only need 2000 more :S wish me luck! Anyways... there is my little rant on point programs.. .Im a huge fan... those are the ones i use more often but I also do shoppers optimum points and sobeys points. but not as often. Hey we all love free stuff right!

No comments:

Post a Comment