new

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Menu

I am about to head off to Edmonton for the week with my two boys. We will be visiting Mama and Papa while daddy goes camping. I am the anti camper and I know I need to get over it and take my boys camping but Jaxon just barely got potty trained and being slightly OCD will freak at the sight of the out house and the thought of Owen crawling around and eating who knows what (deer poop) from the ground makes me gag!
  Anyways... one thing I love about being at my moms is she is always as eager as I am to try new recipes! So here is a Menu filled with new recipes!
Monday - Chuck E Cheese (its Jaxons favorite Family Night when at Mama and Papas)
Tuesday - Crispy Ginger Lime Chicken
Wednesday - Moo Shu Pork
Thursday - Jerk Chicken
Friday - Pasta with sausage and swiss chard
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Travel day (so dinner will be a surprise!)
   All of these recipes will come from Martha Stewarts Fresh Food Fast... its looks like a book filled with amazing recipes! So Ill let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment