new

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bacon

I love love love bacon. I am allergic to the nitrates in bacon and even that doesn't stop me from consuming more then my fair share of magical food. It's wonderful. Since I love Bacon so much I knew I had to make some has a started my Felt Food extravagonza.
All you do is cut two pieces of dark brown felt into a bacony shape (Ive seen it done with red as well... but I like the brown) Then glue some white onto one of the browns for the fat. (I used scraps from the egg whites) then blanket stitch the two browns together. Voila! Bacon!
Now Im off to story time and bed hopefully since I feel miserable! I was hoping to be a crafting machine this weekend but this sore throat and achy muscles is killing me! hopefully tomorrow is better and I can let my creative side out!

No comments:

Post a Comment