new

Friday, July 2, 2010

Heritage Park

Today we woke up to a deary cloudy day. Which was ok with me since it as house cleaning day. But Days were I am at home all day doing nothing too exciting make me miss the days were I am able to get my boys out of the house and doing something fun. So I thought Id share one of our favorite places here in Calgary. HERITAGE PARK. I am actually a little surprised at how much fun my three yr old Jaxon has when he is there. I bought an annual pass this year figuring it will force me to go and make use of the pass I had spent money on. We had been three times already this year and have many more visits planned. They have fun events through out the year, like Day out with Thomas, Rail Days, a Harvest Sale, etc, etc. but Jaxon's favorite part of this historical village is the Midway. He loves the rides. He is big enough to ride the mini ferris wheel on his own but I go on the rest with him. They have the catterpillar, the whip, a mini ferris wheel, a big ferris wheel, swings (which he has not attempted), a Carasoul and even mini boat swings.


Besides the Midway he also loves to ride the train the circles the park. Jaxon loves trains! We tried the Ferry but it was a but long for my little man.
My favorite stops??? Well the bakery is to die for and I have a sweet tooth so I always stop at the candy store too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment