new

Friday, July 16, 2010

Im Obsessed

I have discovered the felt food band wagon and I have jumped on board. I am in love! They are super cute and incredibly simple to make. I am having a blast thinking of fun new foods to make. these are going to make wonderful chrismas gifts!
So far Ive made the Raviolis that I posted earlier and now I have made these super cute sugar cookies. They are so easy.

1)Make two different sized heart patterns (I used cookie cutters for mine)
2) Cut two bigger hearts out of light brown and one smaller heart out of whatever color you want the frosting to be.
3) Using cross stitch thread; stitch little lines randomly all over the colored heart for sprinkles
4) Using a hot glue gun; glue the colored heart to one of the brown hearts
5) Glue 2/3 of the way around a the heart and attach the seccond brown heart.
6) Stuff with a little stuffing and finish gluing the edges together.

I think Ill try to teach myself a blanket stitch for my next food I do... my list of ideas just keeps growing faster then I can turn them out! If only I could get paid to make felt food.... hmmmmmm now there's a thought!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment