new

Monday, July 12, 2010

My Current Projects

I love to be busy... actually Im pretty sure that I need to be busy or else Ill explode. I rarely sit still and I always have projects on the go. So I thought Id share with the cyber all the projects I currently have on the go!
1)Update the Family Scrapbook
2) Update Jaxon's Scrapbook
3)Update Owen's Scrapbook
4) Update my Bucket list scrapbook
5)Organize my recipes into a book
6)Door Names for my kids' rooms
7) Las Vegas Alphabet scrapbook (I need to do 3-4 of these for a girls trip in May 2011)
8) Card Sets (im making a years worth of cards as christmas gifts... Im making 3 sets)
9) Halloween Party (Im planning on doing a huge Halloween party for the kids in October!)
10) Owen's First birthday Party (Aug 27th!)
11) FHE Chart
12) Felt Food (Im making 5 sets of play food out of felt as christmas gifts)

Now I also have a couple projects I would like to do but Im still trying to figure out how to do them
1)Personalized hot wheels car mats for my two boys for christmas
2) A t shirt quilt for my dad for christmas
3) an Animal Bag (thats a big "love sac" with a zipper that you use to store stuffed animals)

What projects are you working on??? See something on my list that caught your eye... Im always up for a project buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment