new

Friday, July 23, 2010

Biggest baking fail ever

Today I tried making pillow cookies... I got the recipe from Bakerella but I must be slightly retarded today because they so didnt turn out. I have no idea what I did wrong! I took them out of the oven and they were still raw so inorder to get them cooked I had to double the cooking time and then the edges were super crispy. So I thought I could salvage them and cut the edges off but then it wasnt anything special because it was too much cookie dough and you didnt really notice the brownie stuffed inside... so im think Ill try it again and tweak it like I normally do... maybe Ill 1/2 the amount of dough for each cookie and then you will at least notice the brownie center. Has anyone else tried these cookies... any tips??? I consider myself a decent cook and baker but these little failures have be stumped! so needless to say I have nothing to post... since I was going to post about the cookies... but that was a flop!

No comments:

Post a Comment