new

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Book Review

I finished reading Fablehaven 4 Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary... I was pleasently surprised. There was one major twist that I only half figured out so I was still sort of shocked to learn it all. And I am left concerned about one character, so hopefully they will make another appearence in the last book. This wasnt my favorite of the 4 that I have read so far. But it was better then book 3 Grip of the Shawdow plague. I am starting to find this books pretty repetitive which is sort of dissappointing. Dont get me wrong I still enjoy them, but it always seems like everyone underestimates Kendra and Seths abilities and then they (kendra and seth) use their new magical powers to save the day again. Hopefully the final instalment will have more twists and turns. All and all Ill still buy these books because they are really fun, fast reads but I think 5 books was a bit much for the series... maybe 3 would have been better.
I am now taking a break from Fablehaven before I read book 5. I currently have the first book in the Kane Chronicals by Rick Riordan called The Red Pyramid. So Ill read that before I have to return it and then Ill read fablehave book 5. Keep watching for the book review on the Red Pyramid in a week... or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment