new

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Menu..mmmm

I love long weekends, because that means I have more time to get projects done! YAY! I am super excited about the menu for this week (almost as excited as I am about menu for the following week) Here is what to eat this week!
Monday - Spring rolls and rice
Tuesday - Red Hot Chicken Salad Sammies
Wednesday - I think my brother is coming over and cooking... if not then Borritos
Thursday - Szechwan Sliders (I can not wait!)
Friday - We are heading to Edmonton so probably McDonalds
Saturday - Jamacan Surf and Turf
Sunday - Chicken Milanese
YUMMY!

2 comments:

  1. You totally inspire me. I hope one day I'll be half as excited as you about cooking. I love that you always have your menu planned out - I need to be more organized. Oh, and the play food - awesome! Berkley loves her play food, and might get a kitchen for her birthday. I'll have to make some too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im happiest when Im in the kitchen... and I think it shows! :P I am having a blast making the play food! I am making extras just in case I need a gift at christmas time! Let me know if you need/want help.. although you have mad sewing skills so I should be asking you for help! Wanna teach me how to using a sewing machine??

    ReplyDelete