new

Friday, August 20, 2010

Anniversary Movie Review

Today was mine and my hubby's 6th anniversary! Happy Anniversary Sweetie... its been an adventure! To celebrate our big day we had my mom and dad baby sit the boys and we went out for Lunch and a movie. We say Inception. It was a really good movie. I never like going to a movie that is surrounded by hype because its so rare for it to live up to all the promises. So of course it wasnt as good as I thought it would be but I was surprised at how good it was. Im not a Leonardo DiCaprio fan but I think he did a really good job. It was weird because it was long (like 2.5 hours) but it wasnt too long. Does that make sense? I was really into it. But I wasnt surprised by the ending. For those of you that have seen it... Did the Top Topple??
Mine and Tim's Engagement Photo
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I loved that movie, we went to it for our anniversary too! We thought it was a great movie, very interesting and great ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was good. I was surprised! I think its funny that we both saw it on our Anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete