new

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Playtopia


Jaxon has been asking for a while to go to Playtopia. It's a really cool place out in Okotoks that has a big climbing structure and a ball pit and a toddler area. It's a great place for active kids to burn off energy! Jaxon loves it. It's sorta like Let's Play here in Calgary but smaller. Which is nice for me since its easier to keep an eye on him. Today was the first visit since Owen has been walking. Owen loved it too! He tried to escape from me on our way out and play some more. I am glad that there is a place like this since Jaxon is in Preschool out in Okotoks I will be taking Owen to Playtopia at least once a week to have some one on one time. (We will of course still take Jaxon every once and a while too!)
There is one down side to Playtopia. They dont allow outside food or drink in the place. they claim its because they want to keep it allergy free but even if you bring products that say on it "nut free" They wont let them in. If you want to eat or drink you have to buy there food, which of course is way overpriced. So I just make sure I plan our visit between meals and snacks and when the kids get hungry its time to leave.


Yes these are older pictures of Jaxon enjoying playtopia... now that I am chasing 2 crazy boys I didnt have time to snap any new pictures....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sad we missed it, we'll have to come next time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure you will! Jaxon always has more fun when his friends are there!

    ReplyDelete