new

Saturday, August 28, 2010

An Extra Little Treat

Tonight was one of the three parties/BBQs I have planned for my little man's first birthday. Tonight was a great time with my side of the family. We are one goofy bunch. As an extra treat for this special occasion I added a little suprise to the cupcakes. I got the idea from Picky Palate (www.pickypalate.com)
Here is what you do.. make your favorite cupcake batter (I made snickdoodle because of my profound love for that cookie!) But a little bit of batter into the liners and then place a whole oreo ontop of the batter and then a plop of marshmallow fluff on top of the oreo. Then top with a bit more of the batter and bake. Then ice them and sprinkle with crushed up Oreos. They are pretty yummy!


Owen really enjoyed his!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment