new

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Simple is Sweet

I love things that are simple! So here are two 'recipes' that are so simple I cant even call them real recipes. But they are both super yummy!
Roy Rogers

1 cup of Cola
a generous splash of Grenadine

Mix together in a glass with ice.

Yep that drink is just that simple... but its really tasty and Im not a huge cola fan. But I really was surprised at how much I like this drink. Ill make it again... as soon as Im done this post!

Roasted Cauliflour

Cut up a head of cauliflour into bite size pieces. Put in a ziplock. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper. Shake bag. Pour onto a parchment lined baking sheet and roast in the oven at 350 degrees... until browned and cooked.

I have to thank my friend Ashley for this one. I had a BBQ a while ago and this is what she brought as a side. I was utterly amazed! I am the anti cooked veggie girl. (I mean Ill do corn and asparagus... but not corn or beans or peas, etc etc) But I would have felt bad if I didnt at least try it. I am in love. I could eat this everyday! I am converted! You can cook veggies and still have them be yummy! Plus Owen loves it too! I havent convince Jaxon to try any yet but Ill just keep making it and eating his portion if he doesnt want it! SOOOOO GOOD!
   Some of the best recipes are the unbelievable simple ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment