new

Monday, August 30, 2010

A delayed Book Review

Ok... so I finished this book like a month ago... but I forgot to review it... and since I have had a crazy couple of days with Birthday BBQs I thought Id do it now...
  Fablehave book 5, Keys to the Demon Prison, was a really good book! After being disappointed with book 4 I was surprised at how well book 5 redeemed the series. I really enjoyed it. There were a fwe surprises and suspense. The only thing I didnt like was the love story part. I am trying to be vague because I dont want to ruin it for anyone, but Kendra gets involved with someone and I just thought that entire line of the story was not needed. It didnt ruin the book for me it was just sorta like the parsley on your plate at a restuarant... pretty but completely useless and not needed.
  It was a great way to end the series. I am always sad when a series ends because I want to know what continues to happen. I get involved in the characters lives. But this was a good ending, it left enough for you to imagine and wonder what happens next but ties up enough that you are left in total darkness wishing for a 6th book.
  All and all if you havent read this book go and start at book one. its a great series. And since its a youth book its one I can read quickly admist the distractions that is motherhood. I have added these books to my "To buy" list. They are really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment