new

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Snickerdoodle S'more cookies

I love snickerdoodles! They are one of my favorite treats! I will eat an entire batch myself. HEAVENLY! I also love my new muffin top pan. (Thanks mom!) Hmmm....but I haven't used it to make muffins... HAHAHA... Put it is perfect for this little treat. Meet the Snickerdoodle S'more cookie. I'm not a huge S'more fan for two reasons; one... I dont do camping and smokey fire. Two... I'm not a huge graham cracker fan. I prefer something soft. So a switched out the cracker for a snickerdoodle. I KNOW!

Snickerdoodle S'more cookies

1)Make a snickerdoodle batter... here is my recipe

1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cream of tartar

1) Preheat oven to 325
2) Using an electric mixer on medium speed combine butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla
3) In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and cream of Tartar
4) Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined

Topping;
2 Tbsp Sugar
1 tsp cinnamon

Ok, once you have the dough press some into the muffin top pan, until abotu 2/3 full, then sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar topping and add marshmallows and chocolate chips (add lots!)

bake for 15-20 minutes

Serve with Ice Cream

This is the recipe you will come to hate me for because you will make it all the time and eat it all! Like I always say "if i cant be thin, Ill make my friends fat!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment