new

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Strawberry Vanilla Recipe Krispies

Why is it that there seems to be so much better stuff in the States? I mean we live in Canada which really isnt that much different in most ways then the States and yet we are missing out. One of the things I always make my parents bring back from their stays in TX are Strawberry Flavoured Marshmallows. They are wonderful. What are they good for?? Making Strawberry Vanilla Rice Krispies! I am a sucker for Rice Krispies.. seriously I could eat an entire pan (in one sitting!) But these little beauties are even better then the orginals.
Strawberry Vanilla Rice Krispies

6 Cups Vanilla Rice Krispies
1 bag Strawberry Flavoured Marshmallows (make a visit and pick some up!)
2 Tbsp Butter/margarine

Melt butter in pot. Add Marshmallows and melt, stirring constantly. Add to Rice krispies and spread into a 9x13 pan.
I just wet my hands and then press into the pan and nothing sticks to me.

Are you wondering why there are no pictures??? I made it for my mom instead of a birthday cake (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA) but we ate them all... no big surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment