new

Monday, August 23, 2010

Family Pictures

I just had to share with you my wonderful family pictures. I am blessed to have many talented friends. One friend, Kim Hawkings is an unbelievably gifted photographer. No matter how many of her pictures I see Im still blown away by what she can capture with a lense. Kim, you are so gifted! A couple of weeks ago she did our family pictures and Ill admit I was worried as to how they would turn out. Jaxon, my three yr old, was miserable and not wanting to cooperate after the first few shots. But when I saw them I was reminded as to why she will always be my go to photographer! They are stunning!
Jaxon. This truly captures who Jaxon is. He is about to jump off a rock. Jaxon is a crazy jumping machine so I see this look alot.


Families are Forever


My Sweet Owen with the Killer Blue Eyes


She was able to capture so many candid moments, like this one. It melts my heart!
If any of you out there in cyber world are looking for a GREAT photographer check her out at http://www.kghphotography.ca/
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment