new

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another card


The last time I was up at my moms I scored big time because she was getting rid of basicaly all her paper crafting supplies. I came home with a huge box of scissors, punches, paper, stickers, die cut and anything else you could imagine. This past long weekend I took some time and organized it all... ok most of it... I need another file system for all my stickers and die cuts... right now they are just in a drawer. Anyways.. Today I threw together what I think is a really cute card and I most if it is stuff from my mom. I think its pretty darn cute. Also I have fallen in love with vellum (thats how I did the stripping) anyways... I think Ill have to throw some more together using this super cute vellum!
Now I cant wait to get time to scrapbook!
Thanks for the goodies mom!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment