new

Friday, August 27, 2010

Bulk Barn!

First I have to wish my littlest man a very Happy First Birthday! I can not believe this little man is already a year old! What a year it has been. I am so looking forward to all the wild adventures this little boy will bring into my life!

Mommy Loves You!

Now onto the most wonderful store ever... BULK BARN! I discovered these stores when I lived in Ottawa. It was love at first sight. its a store with rows and rows of bulk food. Candy, pasta, flour, candy, sugars, dried fruit, candy, baking stuff and did I mention Candy! Its wonderful. I bet you could find almost anything you need there. Well it has been so sad few years since I moved back to Alberta because we were Bulk Barn-less. But Now there is one really close to my parents place in Edmonton. (if there is one in Calgary its not by me... booo) Anyways... we took Jaxon there for the first time. He loved it too! He was thrilled to find these gummie snakes. We didnt think anything of them until we got home... they were 2 ft long each! good thing we only got 3 of them!
So if you are ever where a Bulk Barn is... GO! You will not regret it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment