new

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Seven Pounds

  I love long weekends.. because Tim doesnt have to go to work. Love it! Yesterday Tim took the two boys to Okotoks to see his mom. Which meant I had the whole house to myself. So I surrounded myself with Felt and watched a movie while I made more felt food.
  I watched Seven Pounds. It was FANTASTIC! Now I didnt cry... but Im not a crier... but I loved it. I was angry with Will Smith Character because I become so attached. Will Smith did a fantastic job. This movie made me think of ways I could improve the lives of others. Id never go to the extreme that he did but I like to improve the lives of others. Plus Ill never look at a jellyfish the same way again! 
  If you have not seen it go and rent it and watch it. Its Amazing! I dont want to say too much and spoil it for you. But i LOVE it.
  Will Smith has come a long way from the Fresh Prince... but I still miss that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment