new

Monday, August 16, 2010

Calaway Park

A little over a week ago, one of my friends took us to Calaway Park. It was my Boy's first time at something like that. They had a Blast! Well really I think Jaxon loved it more then little Owen, but even owen seemed happy to watch and ride a few rides.
The Weather was perfect, and the drive wasnt as long as I thought it would be. We will for sure be getting passes next year and going often!

Mommy, Owen and Jaxon on the Baja Buggies! Jaxon was more interested in how the ride worked then into the rides


Jaxon rode this mini rollercoasted 3 times in a row. I think he would have gone more but I said it was time to move on!


Yes My 3 yr old is big enough for the free fall. I thought for sure he would cry, but he laughed and loved it!


My favorite part of the entire day! ;P
So all you moms our there thinking "is my kid big enough!?" Jaxon is and he is only 39 inches tall! GO! Your kids will love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment