new

Sunday, August 8, 2010

What to Eat This Week!

I am looking forward to this week because I am at my mom and dad's place in Edmonton. My mom is where I get my love for cooking and just being in a kitchen. So everytime we get together we have a blast trying tons of new recipes... most of our evenings are spent moaning and groaning that we ate too much... but we are always ready for the morning to come and to start it all over again. This is what we have planned this week!
Monday - Chuck E Cheese (our traditional Monday night stop here in Edmonton)
Tuesday - Coconut chicken Curry with Noodles with Grecian Ladies to drink
Wednesday - Rib eyes in a Garlic thyme Marinade With Roy Rogers to drink
Thursday - Honey Soy Pork Chops with Sober Moments to Drink
Friday - leftovers With Royal Fizz to drink
Saturday - The Worlds greatest Pizza from Sammy's in SW Calgary!
Sunday - Travel day.. so grab what you can!
  I love Fancy drinks so we are loading them up this week. So be sure to check them out! Ill try to post a new one everyday Monday through Friday this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment