new

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Quote of the day

I recently had a dicussion with my husband, it all started when I posed the question "Would you treat me any differently if I were dying?" He answered "Of course" I found that his response made me very sad. No one knows when life is going to end, I mean I could get hit by a bus tomorrow. I thought about this while we talked and have come to the conclusion that I would change very little about my life if I knew I was dying. I love life. (Sure I have my trials... but its all part of the life deal!) I would still make crafts, I would bake for my friends, Id cooke dinner for my husband, Id play hot wheels with Jaxon, and Id dance with Owen. I wouldnt plan any huge trips because I already am doing that. I want to fill my childrens heads with memories now so why would that change if I was dying.
  I am quite happy and content. I think everyone should live their life so that they are happy if they die tomorrow. I also think you should treat others as if they were dying. No Regrets!
  Here us a quote that goes along with my thoughts
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love wiht friends adn family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows"
-Thomas S Monson
  These are just my thoughts on the matter... what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment