new

Sunday, August 15, 2010

a new Menu and a new Goal

Here we are about to start another week. I always have a hard time getting back to life after a week at my mom and dad's, but it has to be done! So here is the food for the week!
Monday - Leftovers (my mom made a huge breakfast this past weekend so we will be eating that up!)
Tuesday - Klington chicken
Wednesday - Pizza
Thursday - Travel day (heading back to Edmonton)
Friday - Me and my hubby are going out to celebrate our anniversary
saturday - it's my mommy's birthday...Ill think of something to cook!
Sunday - Sacchatini (I didnt spell that right!)
Also... I have been carrying around an extra 20 lbs since I had my first little guy and I am sick of it. So I am determined to get it under control, especially before I head to vegas in May with my mom and toothpick sister! I have decided to take it in baby steps. I am making a 6 week plan and a 6 week goal and then Ill be doing that all over again until I reach my end goal. Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment