new

Saturday, August 14, 2010

World's Greatest Pizza

I love pizza. It's one of my favorite foods. I love how it can be different every night, depending on your mood and what flavours you are craving. For those of you living in the SW of Calgary (or those of you, like me, who are willing to drive to get amazing pizza) There is a fabulous pizza place in Cedarbrae. It's called Sammy's (yes there is one closer to Shawnessy... but you have to go to the one in Cedarbrae) Anyways, it's so good!
  Tonight I tired something new and I was beyond surprised. I'm not a big red meat fan. I love my chicken and so Chicken Pizzas have long be my favorites. BBQ Chicken, Fajita Pizza, Peanut Chicken. But I have a new favorite that beats out all the rest. Its a Donair Pizza. It was amazing. The sauce was to die for and the meat was so tender and wonderful. The crust is nice and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. I could not find a flaw with this pizza. I am so glad there is left overs for tomorrow!
GO GET SOME SAMMY'S NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment