new

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Book Review... Kid's Edition

I love to read and I love to pass that love onto my children. I love reading stories to my two boys. Jaxon loves story time and it has become a necessary part of bed time. Jaxon has found a new favorite book. It's Scuttle's Big Wish... and I cant for the life of me remember the name of the authors.. but its a father and son duo. (yes I am too lazy to go upstairs and check.. im that kind of mom!)
  Anyways..its a super cute story. It's about a mouse who wishes that everything he touches turns to cheese, but when his wish comes true he realizes it may not be so great. We read it at least twice every night. In fact Jaxon now has it completely memorized. He will "read" turn the pages at the right times. Its awesome. The only bad part is we got it from the library which means I need to find a copy we can keep at home. Anyone want to help me out??? PLEASE!
There you go.. the authors are Sean and Ryan Delonas

2 comments:

  1. Sounds cute. Just did a quick google search and it looks like the have it at amazon.ca so you should be able to order it. Hope that helps!
    http://www.amazon.ca/Scuttles-Big-Wish-Sean-DeLonas/dp/0060726458

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelsea! Im going to order it in the morning!!!

    ReplyDelete