new

Sunday, August 22, 2010

What to Eat!

Have I mentioned that I love food??? Today I realized that my fridge and pantry are running low... ok low for me. Which means I can go grocery shopping! I love grocery shopping! So I figured since I was doing a big trip anyways I can get some of the stuff I was missing for extra yummy food. We will be eating good this week!
Monday - Chicken Ceasers
tuesday - Lasagna Ciabattas
wednesday - Funky Buddah Chicken and Rice
Thursday - a birthday BBQ with the inlaws to celebrate my littlest man turning 1
friday - Creole Pasta with shrimp
saturday - A bbq with my family to celebrate the big birthday!
Sunday - The traditional left overs!
 Sounds super good eh?? Should I be expecting some of you to pop over for dinner? :P

I taught in church today. I love teaching! It was on Elder Hales talk "Our Duty to God:The Mission of Parents and Leaders to the Rising Generation. It's a great talk. You all should read it!  here is a quote I love! "It is Impossible to overestimate the influence of parents who understand the hearts of their children."

HAPPY WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment