new

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More Felt Food!

Who out there thought I had given up on my felt food obession?!?!? Well... I didnt! I have just had to put myself on a crafting schedule because I was focussing only on the felt food and all my other ideas and projects werent getting done. So its sad I know but I have a daily schedule of what I canwork on on a given day.
So here is the latest felt food I have made... Potato Chips! I think theyare awesome! They are super easy too but take alot of time.
 
First I made the bags.. super easy... I cut two rectangles out of red and blanket stitched around three sides of them. Then I added self sticking velcro to the unsewn edge so the bag could close. then I hot glue gunned on a dark blue strip and a light blue circle.
Then onto the chips... all I did was cut two imprefect circles/ovals... something chip shaped... and then blanket stitched them together. This was the time consuming part. My bags held about 15 chips and I made 5 bags total... so thats alot of chips!
I think they are adorable and well worth the time it takes. Most of that time I was playing scrabble or watching TV anyways... why not multitask!?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment