new

Saturday, September 18, 2010

another late post

Sorry for another missed post... I don't know what happened last night but I was hit with a killer miagraine. So I took a nice long bath and went to bed. It was a nasty one. But here are a few more pages for the ABC Album I did. (sorry about the not so hot pictures, I need a better camera) But I thought it would be an appropriate since yesterday one of my friends, Claire's, water broke so she either had her baby last night or today, and Chelsea (who the album is actually for) is way over due and will be induced today, unless by some miracle she had the baby last night too!
Good Luck Girls! Im thinking of both of you and hoping all goes well. Can't wait to Meet Claire's New little man and Chelseas little princess!

G-Giggle


H-hugs


I-Innocence
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment