new

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Food for the Week!

Happy start to another week! How is the long weekend shaping up for all of you?? So I have been told that I need to post most recipes (in all honesty I didnt think anyone was reading this blog... but Im thrilled to hear otherwise) so here is the deal for my friend Nancy! I will post a new recipe every day this week... HOORAY!
So here is the food Im eating this week and hence the recipes Im posting this week.
Monday - is our travel day... so Ill find a super fun recipe to post, since we will probably be doing McDonalds
Tuesday -  Kincards Cajun Fettuccine
Wed - Beef Bulgogi
Thursday - Egg sammies... Tim is out all night so Im not cooking anything big... but Ill post another yummy recipe
Friday - veitnamese Steak Sammies
Saturday - Pasta bake
Sunday - Leftovers as per usual

2 comments:

  1. woohoo, not only do I feel privaledged that I was mentioned on your blog, I am also super excited for the recipe a day. I love new recipes. Thanks Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they are ok recipes! All you have to do is ask and Ill try my best to deliver! Im just glad someone is reading this blog!

    ReplyDelete