new

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baby ABC Album

One of my good friends, Chelsea, is about to have a baby... actually as I'm blogging this I'm hoping she has already had the baby today since she is something like 8 days over due. Brutal! Anyways, I decided I'd make her an ABC album for the new little sweetheart. Chelsea is like the closest thing to a perfect mom I know. She is awesome so I wanted to do something... this is what I came up with. Here comes my disclaimer... Im not overly original, nor am I super scrapper... so its pretty run of the mill pages. But enjoy!

A-Adorable


B-Brother
(Chelsea has a three yr old who Jaxon just adores named Corbin. His favorite color is Orange so this page is for him!)


C-Cuddles

There are the first 3 pages. Ill post more tomorrow! Since Ill be looking for another easy post since Ill be at KOOZA... OH YEAH! super excited to see it! I can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You are super sweet! Unfortunately, no baby yet, but only a few more days. And ha ha - I think you must only see me in my good parenting moments! I have many many imperfect mom moments! Again, thank you for being so kind and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete