new

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Favorite Shrimp

All you mom's out there... is it just me or have you also ever just wanted a day off??? Dont get me wrong I love being a mom but sometimes I just want to have a whine/time out/diaper free day. Today was one of those days where I sat longing for some space. But I got over it!
  So tonight was out ward Chili cook off.. so I didnt cook dinner which makes me sad since I was really looking forward to my Pasta bake... oh well there is always next week! The recipe I have to share with you tonight is one of my childhood favorites. I always thought it was a special occassion when my mom would make this. I LOVE IT!
Florida Shrimp

1/3 cup lemon Juice
1/3 cup Orange Juice
1/3 cup Ketchup
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp dry mustard
1 Tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
1/4 cup Honey
1 cup Veg Oil
1/4 tsp Paprika
1 1/2 lbs Shrimp, peeled and deveined)

Mix everything together in a plastic bag. Let Shrimp Marinade for at least 1 hour. Heat a small amount of oil in a fry pan and pour contents of the bag into pan and fry until shrimp is cooked.

Now Im kind of craving this shrimp... Ill have to see if I can fit it in to my Menu next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment