new

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I hate reruns

Ok.. maybe hate is a strong word. I do love to watch my favorite shows on dvd once the seasons come out... but all and all I prefer the excitement of the new shows. Now thats is September I thought the new shows should be starting soon. They only problem is that I never watch commercials since I am normally watching treehouse or nick jr with the boys or I PVR everything and fast forward the commercials. So I spent some time yesterday and found the Season Premier dates of all my favorite shows (and some for my mom too!) Just in case you are a mom in my postion I didnt want you to miss the start of the great shows. So here is that is on my schedule for the fall!
Criminal Minds (my fav!) - Sept 22
CSI - Sept 23
CSI: NY - Sept 24 (weird that its a friday but thats what it says!)
House - Sept 20
Bones - Sept 23 (after the crappy finale last season this one is less then exciting for me but Ill tune in none the less)
Survivor - Sept 15
The Apprentice - Sept 16
Greys Anatomy - Sept 23
The Mentalist (here ya go mommy!) - Sept 23
Amazing Race - Sept 26
Chuck - Sept 20
Top chef as already started... this past monday! I am super excited for it!
  Happy Return to TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment