new

Monday, September 20, 2010

Name Tags

My three year old has started preschool. He loves it. There is one downfall to the preschool thing... minor but still a problem; everything as to be labeled, back packs, shoes, jackets.. the works. Why is this a problem you ask....because Jaxon has a little brother who will one day inherit Jaxon's things. It's bad enough to have hand me downs... but hand me downs with someone elses name in them sucks bad. So I have been trying to come up with creative ways to label Jaxon's school stuff. One of the ways is with this super cute washers.

They are way easy! I love them. the best part is I can attach them to the zipper on his bags and on his jackets and take them off later. PERFECT! We have lost one already... but washers are so cheap that I can always make another one!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get those and how did you make them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the chains from Michaels and the washers from Home depot and then I got the metal stamps from the states.. they are super cute I love them.

    ReplyDelete