new

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bucket List

In case you have never seen the movie "Bucket List" starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, allow me to recap; there are two older men who are dying. They make a list of things to do before they "kick the bucket" hence the name Bucket List.
  When I was about 16 yrs old I made my first bucket list. Its actually really fun! Of course goals change over the years but I was surprised at how little most of mine have actually changed. I call my list 100 things to do before I die... but Ive thought of 100 things yet! Here are 10 of the things on my list;
1)Take part in a Cranberry Harvest
2) Attend the Candy Expo
3)Have my DNA profiled
4)Get married in the Temple (DONE)
5)Shoot a gun
6)Celebrate Canada Day on Parliment Hill (DONE)
7)Eat Alligator (DONE.. super yummy)
8)See the Mysteries of Egypt
9) Float in the Dead Sea
10) have a book published

   Whats on your list???

No comments:

Post a Comment