new

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good Eats

This week is a try to use whats in the house week. I will still go Safeway but I wanted to use mostly what I had on had. So this weeks menu is nothing to get excited about;
Monday - Pasta bake
Tuesday - Chicken cesears
Wednesday - Borritos
Thursday - Im going to Kooza! But Ill make chipotle Glazed Chicken Wings for me and my Bestest buddy Stef (since she and her man are baby sitting for me!)
Friday - Florida Shrimp
Saturday - The Elders are over... lets make Parmesan Chicken
Sunday - The traditional Leftovers!
Kinda boring I know... but I am planning on making Mint Chip Brownie Whoopie Pies tomorrow... Ill let you know how that goes!
  Also today is Grandparents day! Did you know that?? I didnt know that in time so non of the grandparents in my life got anything special... wawawa... Guess Im not that great after all! But here is an online shout out to my awesome Grandparents! Grandma Shelva-- you are a saint; Grandpa Ray - I couldnt ask for a cooler person to be named after; Grandpa Ron - You will always be Rocky to me! Grandma Ollie - You are one sweet step grandma! Granpa Mike - Put down that camera!; and last but not least Grandma Ellen- You know how to rock it you Crazy Lady! And of course a huge hug to the grandparents of my boys! They love you so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment