new

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cinnamon Buns... yummy!

I love cinnamon buns. They are wonderful! I was thrilled when I found this recipe. Its for a bread machine! Its really yummy! I had some time this evening so I made some up so I could have them for breakfast. Jaxon is eating one right now as a bedtime snack. he says "They taste like heritage Park!" So if I make cinnamon buns that taste like something from the Heritage park bakery then Im happy!


1 cup warm milk
2 eggs
1/3 cup melted butter
4 1/2 cups Flour
1/2 cup white sugar
2 1/2 tsp yeast.

Put all ingredients in yoru bread machine, according to manufacturers recommendations. Select Dough setting and press start!
After cycle is done removed from machine and place on a lightly floured surface. Let rise for 10 minutes
mean while make up cinnamon Sugar

Cinnamon Sugar
1 cup Brown sugar
2 1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon

Roll dough into a 16x21 rectangle. Spread evenly with butter and spinkle with Cinnamon Sugar.
Roll into a log and cut into 12 sections.
Place in a greased pan and let rise for 30 minutes
Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.

You will notice that mine dont have frosting... dont worry Im not insane... I just like the frosting to be fresh and since I wont eat them until tomorrow Ill make the frosting then

Frosting

1 pkg Cream Cheese (3 Oz), softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups Icing Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla

Mix together until smooth!

SOOO GOOD!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment