new

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kooza Review

So as most of you know I went to Kooza on Thursday night. IT WAS AMAZING! I was blown away. There really arent any words to describe how much I enjoyed it. They had awesome music and dancers and tiperope walkers and those crazy bendy people. There was this asian guy who piled up chairs and did crazy stunts on top. Of course there were clowns and a girl who did unbelievable things with hola hoops. My favorite was these two guys who did incredible things in these two rotating wheels. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. If you ever get a chance to see Kooza or any other Cirque du soliel show GO! They are incredible.
  Kooza was a real return to the circus for Kooza. In previous shows it was much more story-ish and this one was more about the acts. There was a story along with it but to me it seems secondary to to the actual circus acts.
  of course the evening was even more fun because I went to the show with one of my long time best friends Leah. Whenever we get together its a riot! And the evening was less stressful for me because my other bestest friend Stef came to babysit my boys. I am pretty picky about leaving my boys with people especially around bed time so to have Auntie Stef and uncle jarett come over to watch them was an ease to my mind. Thanks guys! (Jaxon is still talking about uncle Jarett and wants to know when Auntie Stef with bring uncle jarett back!)

1 comment:

  1. It was super fun to play with the boys! Even if I ended up asleep on the couch by the end of the night ;)

    ReplyDelete