new

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Food for the Week!

I hope you all had a fun weekend. I did. I was hoping to get more done then I did... but at the same time I did alot so I guess I have to be happy about that. Tim let me have a crafty day on saturday so I went to work trying to get some things done. So stay tuned... Ill be posting some fun things pretty soon.
  As is tradition on Sunday here is what the Pisko household is eating this week
Monday - Burgers (im missing summer so Im going to bust out the indoor grill and BBQ)
Tuesday - baked Pasta shells wiht a carrot cumin slaw
Wednesday - Torilla soup
Thursday - Shrimp Pad Thai
friday - Breakfast Pizzas
saturday - Mac n Cheese
Sunday - Leftovers
Sounds pretty yummy to me! Hope you have a wonderful week planned too!

No comments:

Post a Comment