new

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Wonders of Toothpaste

Today has been a low key day. Both my little ones are pretty sick and nose colds, plus we drove to Edmonton last night and didnt get in until 1am so we are all pretty tired. So nothing too exciting happened. I did hit up Micheals and got some felt so I could make some jelly beans for my felt food collection. I tried them today and they are SUPER cute! It will take me forever to make them but Ill post them as soon as Im done!
  But here is my tip for the day... Toothpaste is wonderful. Did you know it cleans sterling silver. The last time I was here my mom was complaining about a really cute bracelet she has that is all tarnished and how she never remembers to get jewelery polish.. I told her not to worry about it and just use a toothbrush (one that isnt claimed already) and toothpaste. I have no idea where I learned that. That is another thing about me you should know. In high school I was given the superhero name "Random Facts Girl!" I just have all these random, generally useless tidbits floating in my brain. But anyways... Im rambling... the toothpaste works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment