new

Monday, September 27, 2010

P-S

Today has been a great day! Jaxon had preschool in the moring. Preschool days are always great days. Jaxon is always so happy those days. Non Preschool days are rough... all he does is ask to go to school and he acts out all the time. So M/W/F are awesome days. Me and Owen got lots of errands done. We went to Dollarama and got the things I needed for the RS activity in October and I got most of the things I needed for the Halloween party I have coming up too! Then it was time to go home and I got crafting done too... I am that much closer to completing a bunch of projects! HOORAY. Plus I got to watch Top chef! YAY! oh and then we went out for dinner and are now about to play Supermario Bros for FHE. What a great day!
So Ill be posting new recipes and projects starting tomorrow... but until then here are a few more pages for the ABC album
P-peak a Boo


Q-Quiet


R-Rub a Dub

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment